Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

New Delhi India
Make lots of noise
Mar 16, 2019 03:45 PM 2052 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I purchase this symphony touch 55 room air cooler from local shop. The shopkeeper send their men's for it's installation wich is a complimentary. dry run is okay it works perfectly swings and air throw is good. But when I pour water then turn on it a huming sounds start coming out from the cooler. With in 5-6 hours the humming sound increase and it becomes more difficult to live in such a noise we replace the cooler. The new cooler is work ok but it doesn't threw cool air. The design is very poor. Very difficult to clean it because of its design. It occupies lots of space. We spend a lot and haven't got the desired output. Only build quality is good everything is made of plastic which I guess is durable. At last I will suggest go for other designs you will find more good product at same price.

Symphony Touch 55 Room Air Cooler