Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Never buy symphony
May 23, 2005 01:22 PM 10404 Views
(Updated May 23, 2005 04:31 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello

I repent for not having taken the review of crunchy74 seriously...on the symphony air cooler I too went ahead and wasted Rs4500 on 21 may 2005 by buying the symphony air cooler. I bought it in chennai....

Its absolutely right what crunchy has mentioned the wheels are stupid what the symphony has provided....

Forget about the wheel....once you pour water into the machine (so called air cooler) it stops working...

I think crunchy74 must have been lucky that the symphony air cooler which he has bought is working atleast, even though making noise of truck!!!

The symphony air cooler which I bought on 21 may 2005 does not work the same day even a single time!!!

Imagine a brand new machine stops working once you fill water into the machine!!!

And with most difficulty I get the number of some local symphony servicing person...but he is so busy servicing other symphony custormers that it takes 3 days once give the problem!!!

Imagine if so many problems are coming out of the symphony air coolers...would any fool more foolish go for it...I can only imagine

Srinispeak