Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Worst possible
May 23, 2005 01:27 PM 10172 Views
(Updated May 23, 2005 03:45 PM)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi

It would have been good if I had checked the kind of air cooler I am going to buy in working condition in some place before making the choice.

Unbelievably symphony ships the air coolers without testing it with water filled in the provision for doing so!

Any buyer is left at the mercy of the chance! By chance it might start working with water filled in the machine as mentioned in their manual.

Mine did not work! May be yours (if you buy this) will work for one minute( if you are lucky) or one day (if you are very very lucky) and so on…

The best part they (symphony the manufacturer) provides with only one address of their office in ahemadabad. They give no phone numbers…

I think rest you can imagine!!!

I am struggling to make the air cooler (brand new) bought in a very famous shop in Chennai ( the Saravana stores, perhaps the most famous shop in Chennai).

I like Saravana stores! But this time they have sold me this totally non working symphony air cooler!!!

Ask Saravana stores in Chennai any one would lead you to this shop!!!

Both big (sounding big) name fellows in the market have together contributed to this!!! I could not have believed if any one had said this!!! But this happened!!!

Srinispeak