Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Bijnor India
Useless.
Sep 04, 2016 11:58 AM 3358 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hello guys, now I review on symptoms air cooler. it bought it for ?10500 from the market.I preferred air cooler rather than air conditioner because AC doesn't suits to my health. I cool down my room temperature immediately, I was very happy with it but suddenly it stopped. its fan is not moving.I called customer care to activate check it because it was in warranty period. they checked it and than its fan moving. it works properly some suddenly the same problem occurs.i called again tomorrow customer service the did not came to check it.After that I tried many time but they didn't picked up up the phone then I thought I totally wasted my money in it. its services is very poor.the quality of the product is cheapest I have ever seen. it is not value for money. I suggest everyone nothing today buy this cooler.

Symphony HiCool Smart i Room Air Cooler