Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Very satisfied with the cooler's works....
Jul 06, 2016 12:46 PM 3313 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Summer is over now but in my home we still using air cooler whole time. I bought symphony air cooler hicool I air cooler for my home. The cooler has so many features that it attracts my whole family with its mind blowing cooling. it cools the room in just 15 minutes. The cooler has big water tank with large cooling honeycomb pad so it cools the room with more power. The technology which symphony is for cooling that is dura-pump technology of cooling is amazing. All of the above it has inbuilt multi-directional wheels which makes my work easy to move this cooler at any place of the home. We put the cooler in front of open window or door because company’s technician suggest us that in that area the cooler works very nice because it pull up the hot air from outside and spreads cool and fresh air inside. My family loves the cooler and we are very satisfied with the work.

Symphony HiCool Smart i Room Air Cooler