Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Odisha,Dhenkanal, India India
Symphony hicool
Apr 01, 2016 05:53 PM 9580 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony a brand which is broadly known by everybody, symphony hicool is one of the popular brand. Symphony well known brand in this arena.

My home has just got this model of symphony hicool air cooler buying 1month ago, especially for the summer. This model was chosen as it gave a discount of 15% on mrp. Cooling effect no sufficient in this air cooler.

Over heating arising when this cooler working in high speed. Costumer service is not good and they not answering properly when communicate with them. My experience in this cooler, it is not working properly, we have installed this air cooler in our house,

I am sort to say about this product it is totally useless, its speed of delivering cool air is not sufficient in its top speed. It makes so much noise that I can't attention in my any study work, tha water spray is also not work properly. The wire and power cord provided is not long enough, It makes commotion when I switch on it, Its strength is poor. I was repairs this cooler many times but it not proper woking, you can't shift this cooler at any place it is too heavy. Costumer care men always cheating we and their service low quality and cheap class. So friends don't buying this cooler, although you buying this product then you can west your money, so friends I do not recommended buy this cooler. Good by.

Symphony HiCool Smart i Room Air Cooler