Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Perfect cooler for friends home...
Jun 24, 2016 01:01 PM 3666 Views

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

My friend was looking to buy a new cooler for her apartment and it had been 2 weeks and she still was confused on which cooler to buy.

So I decided to surprise her by buying her a cooler myself. I had used symphony coolers myself, so I know the brand was trustworthy and wouldn't give any major problems in future.

After some contemplation, I decided to buy her symphony's cooler model hi cool - based on what I knew here requirements were. the cooler cam with 31 ltr water tank capacity with super powerful air throw and a highly efficient honey comb.

The facility of ice chamber, a 7 hour self timer and the built-in remote are also just perfect for her. and mainly the facility of a mosquito net and dust filter are like icing on the cake for her since now she wouldn't have to worry much about the cleaning and maintenance part. it has only been a week since she has been using it but stilL she feels like this was the right choice and the cooler is just perfect for her.

Symphony HiCool Smart i Room Air Cooler