Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Symphony

Option For A/C
Nov 11, 2019 09:48 PM 20752 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

• I am living in Ahmedabad. In summer time the temperature reaches to 45 to 47 Celsius. It is hard to bear this temperature even in the home.

• My father made a wonderful decision to bought this product. This cooler is slim & fit. It doesn't require much area in our living room. Even the preinstalled plastic tyres helps us to move coller without any burden.

• We have this cooler from last 3 year. Generally it requires a simple care. We use it only in summer season. It's tower structure is very useful. We can enjoy it's air even in the bed because of the structure. The airflow is strong enough to satisfy our needs. It's manual airflow control is an incredible.

• This product is relatively reliable. Fit-finnish & plastic material quality is good. It's motor works well till today. This product does great sound but comparatively bearable.

• As per my experience this product is for limited use. For more cooling we have to put some ice water in it.

The water storage capacity is lasts up to 6 to 7 hours.

• I recommend this product. Really it is worthy to buy.

Hardik solanki