Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

India India
Best and cool design
Jun 03, 2019 09:53 AM 19537 Views (via Android App)

Cooling and Sound:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I am using Symphony air coolers from 2017.I am very satisfied by this companys cooler. recently I buyed Symphony wall mounted cooler which is very good .

The best thing of Symphony is there customer supports and service, they are quite impressive when I purchase wall mounted air cooler they give me free installation and whenever I am facing some kind of problem the customer support and service take immediate action on it which is very cool.

The cooling effect of the Symphony cooler is very good but it gives some kind of loud noises like vibration

Symphony is one of the top company in the India you can easily reliable on this brand, I am very satisfied with this brand cooler.

I must say Symphony cooler is totally value for money product you should definitely try this at once in your life.

Symphony Air Coolers