Sycorian Matrimonial Services- A BIG FRAUD!
Jan 20, 2010 11:49 PM 5409 Views

I have wasted my money at Sycorian Matrimonial Services, Safdurjang Enclave, New Delhi.

They claim to have one of the best profiles but its all a gimmick.

They charged me INR 25000 saying that they have very good profiles and I will get a good match.

Every week on my repeated reminders they send me 2-3 profiles which are far from acceptable. Most of them come without any photos! When I went and asked them about the reason, I was told that my pay package is not high enough to get me a good match which is highly unacceptable! I am working in a big multinational company and having a decent package. If they are right, then why am I getting good proposals on the marriage portals?

On my asking them as to why they cannot forward me the profiles so that I can choose them for myself, they said that it is against their policy!

They are basically FRAUDS who are running their posh office on our money.

I DO NOT RECCOMMEND ANYONE TO GO FOR THEIR SERVICES AS YOU WOULD BE WASTING YOUR HARD EARNED MONEY! ITS BETTER TO USE ONE OF THE ONLINE PORTALS.

Sycorian.com