Sycorian!
May 19, 2012 01:58 PM 2516 Views

We paid Rs. 55k for the services for finding a respectable match about 6 months back. They have come back with 6 matches in 6 months and out of which one person was happily married for last 2 years. On raising the issue for a few times about lack/insufficiency of services, by call about 5 times and in written a few times, the customer relations officer asked for an additional 25k for any further help and suo moto discontinued whatever services were being performed thus far. On personal meeting, the service provider showed that they have sent about 10 profiles to us, which have somehow not reached us so far. The system they use for sending the slected profiles just doesn't work.

In one of the profiles, instead of sending prospective groom's pic, they had send my own pic to me. They do not mind sending the girl's contact to the prospective groom without even seeking permission from girl or her family. With the sensitive issue of marriages, I think you would better choose any other services, than Sycorian. I sincerely wish that we had not put our time and money into such worthless service provider.

I would not mind recommending it to my enemies! It would be a perfect revenge!

Sycorian.com