Sycorian - Big Time Cheaters !!
Apr 03, 2012 05:27 PM 3480 Views
(Updated Apr 03, 2012 05:47 PM)

I would like to share my personal experience with you all to avoid falling into the trap of Sycorian Matrimonial Services, Delhi.

Ofcourse when you will enter the office you will be mesmerized by the swanky interiors of the office premises and the over painted faces at the Reception which are all built with the huge money taken away from Client on the names of various packages. I have met Mr. Shankar Das who is none other than a mugged up Marketing guy, who will promise big results and some thousands of perfect matches for the prospective bride/ groom which for sure never happens. After looking at all the exorbitant packages, I decided to go for a package which was Rs. 25, 000/- one and a half year back(they must have increased by now) for my sister but Mr. Das convinced me for another package which was a good deal for him at the cost of Rs. 35, 000 of course with all his false promises and big lectures. I fell prey to his gentle talks and marketing skills and ended up paying that hefty amount. In the initial months they have provided some good matches but that inflow lasted only for 2-3 months, after that they have to be reminded every time for sending the match. The representative from Sycorian who generally works on the alliance are piled up with many cases and can never give special attention to one particular case as told to me by their own representative(I am not disclosing the name here, if needed you can contact me and I will give you the details). The staff is rude and ruthless. After one and a half year now, they are still unable to give me a proper match which worked for my sister, they just call once in a month and will send 2/3 matches which are not at all good, they just do the 'Khanapurti" kind of stuff.

With the huge money they have robbed from the clients, are now used for making luxurious Spas and health clubs at the same Safdarjung location, without paying any attention to the needs of the clients.

I strongly advise you not to register ever with them as you will end up loosing your hard earned money.

I know 2 more friends of mine who fell into the same trap and are now regretting. They are BIG TIME CHEATERS!

Sycorian.com