Check-in Counter:

Punctuality:

St. Louis United States of America
Swissair is pretty good
Dec 07, 2004 03:44 AM 7980 Views
(Updated Oct 28, 2005 02:05 AM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

My parents and I have flown Swissairwhen going to India back in 1999, and I have to say that the service is very decent and the airline itself ranks itself up to the high note.

This was a connection with Delta from Atlanta to Zurich, then from Zurich to Mumbai we flew Swissair. They have a nice staff and the stewardesses seem very friendly with smiles every now and then. I also like what they have to offer through duty free shopping.

Some of their items are at their best- the cologne, chocolate candies, Swiss watches, gifts, etc. They show good movies too. They're never late, just like British Airways and other European airlines. As I must say, Swissair is another airline, along with British Airways, that beats out Air India!

Planes are clean on the inside, and the seats meet my needs of comfort. So this is another airline, along with Delta and British Airways, that I recommend to people who are planning a trip to India any day now.

SwissAir