Check-in Counter:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Extremely bad service
Aug 06, 2005 10:17 PM 8784 Views
(Updated Aug 06, 2005 10:17 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

These guys overbooked the flight from Zurich to Mumbai on 21-Jul 05 and started offering business class seats for the next day.That was just the start of our wonderful holiday to India.The flight was late by 1 hour,and horribly full,we had no leg space and was damn cramped.We had requested Asian Veg meal while booking but the flight attendant told us they had only one meal left ,that too at 13:30 PM.We were two passengers with confirmed meal preference of Asian Veg,one of us being a ulcer patient.The same case happened to others in the flight.We were given spaghetti at 14:30 hrs.....

The headphones were bad,only one ear was working,balance does not work......spoilt my hearing and had to stop listening to music.....repeated complaints to the flight staff did not help.I need ear plugs during take off and landing...flight staff refused the same......I will not recommend Swiss Air to any body and I will not travel again by Swiss Air....

SwissAir