Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

Lowell United States
SWISS is Better than Air India and Air France!!
Sep 26, 2006 08:14 PM 11421 Views

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I flew SWISS on Chicago-Zurich-Bombay route in December 2005. The flight took off late by 1 hour, mainly due to congestion at Chicago's O Hare Airport.

I flew economy in the Airbus A 330 which was a nice n clean aircraft. Interior was a nice combination of white and red. The seates were bit wider than the economy class in Air India's Jumbo Jet 747 as well as Air France's Airbuses. Enough for a person with 5"4 height and an average built body. The in flight entertainment system was good and they had hindi songs as well as hindi movies running so killing the time was bit easier.

I got different indian food (vegetarian) on 3 out of my 4 flights and the food was tasty. I cant help but remember AIir France who gave me same indian food on all of my 4 flights. The flight crew on board as well as at airports was friendly and co-operative. Zurich airport is a very good airport to pass some time. (unlike Air France's Charles D Goul airport of Paris which is one of the pathetic ones in case you need to spend more than 3 hours there!!)

SWISS gives you warm colone towels just before they start decending to land. Those towels make you feel just like you had a warm shower. You feel all fresh n ready for the next round of flight ( in case you are connecting to somewhere else!!)

Personally I have flew Air India and Air France. I will say that SWISS is much better than those two airlines. From what I have heard, SWISS is considered as one of the best airlines among the Indians living abroad.

Hope you find this review useful for your decision making.

Ketul