Check-in Counter:

Punctuality:

New York City USA
Nice to Geneva; Geneva to New York
May 24, 2003 12:08 AM 7961 Views
(Updated May 24, 2003 12:09 AM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I flew SwissAir for the first time after a trip to France. At first, I was very impressed with the service and hospitality of the staff. Both the pilots and the flight attendants greeted us with happy smiles and ''Bonjour'''s as we boarded the plane. The food wasn't 5-star, but was much better than anything I had ever received on flight. And the main meal was the only meal we were fed. Throughout the flight we were given several snacks and drinks, included Swiss chocolate and candy upon boarding. But when I arrived at baggage claim at JFK in New York, I was very irritated to find that they had lost a gorgeous Van Gogh print umbrella that I had bought in Arles. I was so upset that my 35 Euro purchase wasn't anywhere to be found on the conveyor belt. To add to this frustration, the people at the SwissAir desk were anything but helpful. But they did however file my report. I've called the desk several times since, but still nothing has been found. Obviously my purchase has been stolen by an employee, because as we all know, umbrellas just don't get up and walk away by themselves.

SwissAir