Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I flew Business from Delhi to Zurich in 2008, and it was a great experience for me (well, I didn't like the swiss wine, but oh well I don't like alcohol anyways). Food choices were great.

They actually ask you what you want on a written form. The seat equipment was a bit complicated, so many buttons, but I didn't need TV anyways. Flight attendants were sweet and nice. It was a very comfortable flight!! Swiss International rocks.

And did I mention, the check-in counter attendants are the greatest! Everything fast and quick!! Moreover, their customer service is responsive too! It was certainly the best flight experience, especially since that was my very first flight. Their second flight, operated by United from Zurich to DC is not as comfortable as the first one, but that's because it's operated by United. I mean it was ok, but the seating was a bit tight in United. I'd definitely recommend Swiss International or alike -- Lufthansa!

SwissAir