Check-in Counter:

Punctuality:

Erlangen Germany
Swiss Nuremberg Mumbai
Jul 08, 2006 05:51 PM 9476 Views
(Updated Jul 08, 2006 06:27 PM)

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I recently had the misfortune of travelling Swiss from Nuremberg to Mumbai and back in the business class.The check in at Nuremberg was Okay . The veg grub on board was awful. The in flight staff on board were super friendly to their own kind and very "distanted" towards the Indians. Maybe some day they will realise that it is not the 20 Swiss that make their flights to India profitable but the 200 Indians. The ground staff in Mumbai allowed the Swiss passengers to carry 3 (yes 3) pieces of hand luggage but refused me to carry 2 ........and I thought I was flying business class!!!

The lounge in Zurich is loud and staff don't even look at you when addressing you. The lounge in Mumbai is shared by other airlines and just as crowded.

I did write to them about my experience to their cutomer service but they haven't bothered to aknowledge teven the receipt of my comments.

I'll think 10 times before booking Swiss again. By the way, how often has Swiss filed bankruptcy before being take over by the Germans?

SwissAir