Check-in Counter:

Check-in Counter:

Staff:

Seating Space:

Punctuality:

I was at the check-in queue early and was in line towards a desk with electronic label "Economy class". When I reach the desk, they declared that it was a business class desk and after waiting in queue for 20mins, I had to go to another mile long queue. Even when I pointed out that the desk indicates that its Economy class, and that's the reasons for me being in the queue, they even refuse to talk to me. One could sense an arrogance of newly acquired power...

On board, even with an infact (6 months old) the air hostess do not bother to pay one bit extra attention to your needs. They forget to get things you ask for (or rather ignore the request), do not bring the pre-ordered baby food. A big contrast, our own domestic flights were amazingly friendly. The air hostess even offered to take care of the baby while we had our food ! The best the Swiss Air had to say was, "You can ask your neighbor to take care of your infant"!

Extremely disappointing!