Worst App for food delivery
Aug 19, 2019 08:41 PM 4559 Views (via Mobile)

I ordered my food and in 20 mins its get prepared by restaurant and swiggy dont have delivery executive to pick that order they just keep changing order till 1hr 30 mins when i finally cancelled my food order...

After first 31 minute they automatically changed the delivery boy, and tgen i called the new deluvery boy to confirm the time he said he is calling my from last 50 mins ( order place time was 33 min at that time)

Then cuatomer care changes the delivery boy and new delivery boy says restaurant ia closed.

Next ine says i will get late after order is already delivered 1 hr and 15 mins.

And the final one says my tyre got punctured. Every one is accepting the order but not delivering. Finally i cancelled my order after tracking it for 1 hr 30 mins.

You can understand the state of mind after 1 hr 30 mins.

These third party app are making ua fools by giving few cashbacks while the restaurant itself delivers good quality food.

Ordered after 1 year assuming the services are better now but they are more worst....

Worst food delivery app i have ever seen...

Please dont choose