Gurgaon, Haryana India
Worst app
May 13, 2018 07:57 PM 3268 Views (via Mobile)

The worst app ever. I would never recommend this app to people. Today I ordered a cake on the occasion of mothers day which was 300gm. Swiggy is the best to reuin up your occasion. They sent a cake in two pieces. Even the taste was not so good. It was average. Even the 300gm cake doesn't look like of that weight. Then I asked swiggy to refund me the money at first they declined and said they can replace the same, wherein I didn't wanted that option as it seems like a waste of money. So called them again and asked for refund, other agent said yes refund is possible, she gave me two option bank transfer or card . She promised me the refund and then said I will receive a call back from swiggy for further procedure. Then I received a call from them they started saying the refund is possible but only in the form of swiggy money, which I refused obviously cz I don't want to use swiggy in future. Then the agent kept me on hold and there was no response. In the mean while second delivery boy came to replace the cake and said mam you have to take the cake as it is not cancelled yet. I refused he started talking to swiggy and handed over the cake to me and when back. Then after 10 min he came back n asked back for the second cake he delivered. I gave him back and then again he spoke to swiggy and after 5 min gave the cake back.(Which was of no use worst taste ever)

God knows what was happening I was really fed up of them.

No money was refunded. They are very good at taking the money but not good at refunding it.

Swiggy.com