Swiggy Sucks
Aug 19, 2019 01:18 PM 4501 Views

I usually avoid swiggy never found is satisfactory except one time when I ordered for the first time.

So coming to my latest experience, today I ordered breakfast at 09:24 am from swiggy, they accepted order and it was showing delivery in 30 minutes so far so good . At 9: 45 am I checked /tracked again, "your food is expected to be delivered in 27 Minutes" ok for now as sometimes traffic delays delivery. I got in to the office work and later checked at 10:24 am . Food was getting prepared in the kitchen . are you freaking kidding me?

Anyhow I contacted their customer service . some lame untrained customer executive, " I understand your problem madam and the food is being prepared and will reach you within 15-17 minutes" Dude are you even listening to me my order is already delayed and I was not even informed and you are saying that it will take another 17 minutes that too when I inquired WTF.

I asked him for compensation refund and food for inconvenience caused, my time was wasted and the stress caused he said" sorry madam no such thing is possible" I mean no compensation for your mistakes and you did not even try to find a middle ground.

Ok I got into chat after this call and asked customer executive to cancel my order and initiate the refund, his reply was, "your refund may take 1 hour"

Swiggy wasted my time my hunger my mood and their CCE were worst CCS is pathetic

I deleted that app from my phone

PS: I was reading other people's reviews and noticed that swiggy did not even bother to reply on those reviews

Swiggy.com