Happy_Republic_Day_2020

Very poor service and support
Nov 23, 2018 10:53 PM 1520 Views (via Mobile)

On 21st Nov 2018 , I have placed an order from swiggy app , by default my office address was selected in app , and I have done online payment for this order , in app there was no any option to change address, then within 2 minutes I have informed to their support team , they were not ready to help and were closing chat that was done many times, and my actual address was near to my office but they didn't heleped for it and hold it for long time till the order got delivered on wrong address.it is clear that they duped me .because that order was only confirmed i informed them at that time they were able to help me but they didn'tbecause these guys have made there business to dupe customers.They make there customers helpless I was feeling like same at that time.i will recommend everyone not to use swiggy app .

Swiggy.com