Hyderabad India
So far..good experience!!
Dec 16, 2018 05:38 AM 2019 Views (via iOS App)
(Updated Dec 16, 2018 06:09 PM)

I always prefer swiggy over other online food apps. I have been using this app for almost 4yrs now.but there are few points to be shared!

City criteria:

when I lived in bangalore, their swiggy service was pathetic.in such a big city My experience with swiggy was bad.everytime I order items one or two would not be delivered and when I contact customer care, they just keep me on hold for five minutes and later say that delivery guy tried reaching you bla bla bla! They are lethargic! I disliked Swiggy to the core!

But I need to mention this.now I am living in Hyderabad and the Swiggy service as far as my experience is comcerned, its definitely amazing! I get food before the expected time, no misplace of items which needs an appreciation!

my final verdict:

its defintely a good food app in HYDERABAD.i would recommend this to people living in hyderabad!

Swiggy.com