Chennai, India India
Swiggy
Jul 20, 2018 09:33 PM 2520 Views (via Android App)

Hi friend, last month I have ordered some foods in swiggy, they has been delivered with in 45 minutes. I appreciate that delivery guys, they reached quickly. Foods also very hot and tasty. I personally order food from outside a lot so this swiggy app is very different it will give you offers all around the year, actually most of the food delivering companies will only give you offer for a month or two then once they attract the customers they will stop giving you offers but in swiggy you will find offers the whole year yes and atleast 30% discount will be there. swiggy most of the person using this app and more than people approaching this app. So I feel that its a very good platform I personally like that this app.middle class people also using this app.foods rates also good for all peoples, so only I said good for this app.

Swiggy.com