Road Grip:

Rs. 71,898 (Ex-Showroom)

Suzuki

Overall Gud bike.....but facing some problem
Oct 31, 2009 04:05 PM 5175 Views

Road Grip:

I am the proud owner of SUZUKI GS 150R, Purchased 1 month back in PUNE from SWARGATE SUZUKI, Overall happy with the bike.

Currently 1K done and first servicing is pending, I am agrred with all the pros mentioned in the reviews but I observe some kind of cons describing below, Please suggest and share ur experience.

1. I feel some problem with the chain box I get constant sound from chain box while gear shift.

2. Gear shift sometime very smooth some time hard, specially shifting from 1 to 2.

3. if I press the clutch on 1st or second gear in crowded area my bike gerks and getting gad gad.sound from the chain box

4. Now after running few KM I find my pickup drops drastically specially on bit hilly road.

I have already got my chain setting done from service station but problem persist.

Please share the sugesstion and your experience.

Write a Review on Suzuki GS150R