Road Grip:

Suzuki

GS 150R- Great bike or a great Dud
Aug 27, 2017 09:50 PM 5457 Views

Road Grip:

I have been using the Suzuki GS 150R for nearly 6 years now and done almost 70k kms on the speedometer. Sharing a few pro and many cons for the same

Pro's- Great comfort on any type of the roads in Mumbai and suburbs. Decent mileage of around 50 kmpl, Reliable in terms of driving. Road grip increased after adding MRF tubeless tyres.

Cons-

Lousiest service centres in Dombivli, Thane and Ulhasnagar. Parth Suzuki in Dombivli has only one technician who marginally understands the bike and rest all of them wait for him to come to the centre as per his timings. Kiran Suzuki the same issue.

The spares are the biggest problems and even if available at the ASC is of dubious quality.

Got the Crank balancer gears changed and the same issue after 2k kms. The technician calmly tells me that this is India, "Hota hai Sahab" after I spend 5k on the bike.

Would not recommend Suzuki bikes and scooters as well for their Access range. Hell lot of problems for them too.

Search for some other brand. Am doing the same

Suzuki GS150R