For Business

Road Grip:

Rs. 55,045 (Ex-Showroom)

Suzuki

Very Very Bad Vehicle and Defective.
May 28, 2022 06:23 PM 653 Views (via Mobile)

Road Grip:

I'm from Mumbai- At 1st week in Start issue occurred like vehicle continues on while switching off the key.some engine noise continues coming .then shown to machanic nearby he told that relay issue is there he opened the front part of vehicle and vibrant and lightly tap the relay(some black part) then engine switched off.

Then vehicle used for while again same issue occurred then i replaced the relay (that black part)

Then vehicle used for 6/7 month with no issues.all routine services done with respective km directed.

After that main suffering started. Vehicle using continue started then then good but you switch off the engine then it will not gone start soon.i shown local machanic nearby cause you can not find authorised service centre every where.he some how check out and start the vehicle in hour or 2. Again vehicle running 2/3 days casually cause I don't travel daily or longer distance.but when I travel same issue occurred likewise.in 9th month I finally shown to 4 th service time to service centre and explain them every thing I'm suffering with they given me estimate of around 16'000+ GST INR saying that your vehicle ECM is Short costing 5900, Total body need to change costing 4500, oil leakage from engine head, engine moutain bush need to change, front break pad thread gone etc.

Within 9 period of time This is my Suffering.no Warranty Received cause Shown to local machanic so I did not repair it in service centre.but still they charge me for servicing 1095 INR.

Choose Wisely.., .????????????????