Rajshree Shopping Centre, First Floor, Shakti Nagar Cooperative Housing Society, Mira Road, Shanti Vihar, Mira Bhayandar, Thane 401107, MH

+91-22-28550060, +91-22-28550070

Disappointed by the food!
Jun 25, 2015 05:22 PM 1355 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Jun 25, 2015 05:22 PM)

I did not like this restaurant at all and the food here too. I had been here once with my cousins for lunch and the service and food was too bad. I was very much disappointed. The ambience of the restaurant was not so good. Also the food was not good.

We had tried Indian food here. They do serve non-veg. We had called for chicken tandoori, chicken fingers and chicken chilli.

The starters were not so good.  I did not like the tandoori at all. It was tasteless. Also the chicken fingers were not that crispy it was very much okay. And chicken chilli was too spicy.

For main course we tried butter chicken and chicken makhni with naan. Both the gravy was not so good. Butter chicken was little okay but chicken makhni was not at all good. It was tasteless.

I wasn't much impressed by this restaurant and would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. The service was also bad here, had to wait for long.

Surabhi - Mira Bhayandar - Thane