Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Tanuku India
My genuine review on the SuperBeam
Jan 25, 2017 04:34 PM 2318 Views

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Hi friends,

I want to share my view on the Super Beam and I have installed this application five months back and using this application we can send and receive files related to images and the files and these is one way to share like share it and Bluetooth and it takes more time to receive the files.

Concept:

The concept of implementing SuperBeam is excellent and it needs to develop a lot the features are not up to the mark when compared to the other apps and ii consumes more data while downloading this app.

Layout and design:

The layout and the design of this application are not clear and sending higher data files are difficult to send within the span of limited time.

Features or functions:

The features of this application are not clear and everyone cannot be easily understandable and it takes more time

Usefulness:

The usefulness to share files is more but it should be developed a lot and gain its importance

Finally, I won't recommend this app to anyone.

SuperBeam