Concept:

Jan 10, 2017 02:09 PM 2549 Views

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

I used bluetooth to transfer files earlier. no matter how big the size, it sometimes took hours. and some time in middle of the file if it is stopped by any means than it will not resume but start again . while I was giving a movie to my friend he told me to download super beam, I said if the speed can be increased then why mobile companies provides only bluetooth with this speed, they would have increased if this was possible . we had a bet on that I definitely loose. super beam transfered full movie of 900 Mb in exact 7 minutes . this application is really very good in its work, it's one of the amazing application in the market. we can pair devices easily with nfc or qr code provided by them. we can share any file( zip, txt, image, video etc). also multiple files can be sent at once . the connectivity is also good I am using this application from a year and only 1-2 times sharing has stopped on between. we can choose light or dark theme according to your choice. you can also buy the paid version of super beam to unlock more features . the application is good and is worthy trying. go for it. try the trial version .

SuperBeam