Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Budaun India
This app should be free
Aug 21, 2017 07:13 PM 2499 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

Today I am telling you about the SuperBeam app which is available for Android, PC and Mac OS but its not good for data transferring or sharing between two devices like as Mobile or PC.This application need some improvements such as It should be free app for mobile and PC.Trial version available on Playstore which is the bad version.It is not gives all features in Trial version app and for all features use need buy full register version.App concept is good but not much useful.Layout and deaign not so attractive.Sometimes create connectivity problem in trial version when we sharing data between two mobiles.It has limited features and it select internal storage automatically after install and we can not select sd card storage that it has not this features.I did not like this app and just I removed this feom my phone.So on the basis I gives only two star.Shareit is good app compare than SuperBeam.

Thank you.