Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

New Delhi India
Wire Free Sharing
Feb 23, 2016 11:06 PM 3218 Views (via Android App)

Concept:

Help Functionality:

Reliabiity & Satisfaction:

SuperBeam for me is a boon because from the day I install SuperBeam from the Google Play Store on my Android devices it change my method of transfer files from the devices cross platform with my own smart devices as well as with friends devices. Even in Group transfer the experiment proves sucessfully.

In terms of transfer it provides flexibility to transfer via WiFi Direct, Near Field Communication, QR code or even with old computers based on pentium processors running on Window 98 through Sharing alpha numeric key the transfer is possible. The only thing require SuperBeam is Java Plugin and of course SuperBeam App in smartphones and SuperBeam Software on Computers.

In terms of User Interface the application cum software is Fantastic. With the latest update version 4 SuperBeam redesigned the application cum software completely. Seven Stars to such brilliant thinking of the developer who invent such excellent software.

SuperBeam