DON'T HIRE SUPER INDIA PACKERS AND MOVE (SIPM)
Jul 27, 2007 03:59 PM 2561 Views
(Updated Jul 27, 2007 04:04 PM)

FRIENDS PLEASE DON'T HIRE SUPER INDIA PACKER AND MOVERS.My job is such that I got transfers every 4-5 years and this was my worst experience to hire this SIPM packers. At the time of taking contract they will lure you with so many things that you will never come to know that you are being trapped.I don't know what has happened to me that I hired them for transfer. I have hired the dedicated vehicle but finally they transferred my luggage in parts.

They have initially quoted me the transfer charges as 20, 000/- but finally I had to pay around 40, 000/- to them to get my luggage from them.I got my luggage in almost a month time, and that too in the worst condition. All of my furniture and glass items were badly damaged, I almost cried looking at them. I had made such a beautiful collection and they have ruined it all.The worst part was that when I told them that I don't pay the balance, they started blackmailing and threatening me.

They never turned back to repair my damaged items. Whenever I call them they always say we will come this day, that day, but God only knows when this day will come.I'm so much scared of packers due to them that I don't want my transfer anymore. Please, Please, Please, Please spread this word to all your friends who are about to move.I wish GOD that they should get proper punishment for this.

Super India Packers and Movers