SIPM(Super india packers) is really the worst
Nov 19, 2007 03:52 PM 2651 Views

I give my cents to the reviews and I'm right now crying while writing this review. My husband got shifted to Delhi from hyderabad and for relocation we unfortunately hired this super india packers. That was the worst decision we have ever made in our  life. People really don't go for this packers. My crokeries, wall paintings and dressing table mirror are gone (that I've collected with my full love and money). We are so scared now that we don't want to buy any items with the fear of relocation. This event has created our distrust on every packers. Though last time we have hired aggrawal packers and luckily they transported all of our items safely. I want to abuse these guys but I'm not getting words. They are really b*stards.

Please, please, please, please, please never hire this s*cking super India packers and movers and please spread this word to each and every well wishers of yours.

Super India Packers and Movers