Plot:

Music:

Cinematography:

Durgapur-5, Paschim Burdwan,West Bengal,India India
Not realistic movie
Jul 15, 2019 12:12 AM 5484 Views (via Android App)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Super 30 is a biographical movie based on the Anand kumar directed by Vikash Bahl. In this film the reel hero fails the real hero. In this film it is shown that their is only one way to get success is by getting admission in IITs. But they don't no that their is many things that can be done other than doing IITs. The songs of this movie is really disgusting. The climax was unwanted and overdramatic. The song of this movie was also not at all good. I personally have watched the movie but it just broke my heart. I thought this movie to be very much inspiring but it didn't stood to my expectations. Yeah obviously it is inspiring that the students from lower section of our society is going to IITs but it depicted the story of this situation very badly. This movie is not at all realistic. But the one thing of this movie which you will love the most is the world class acting of Hrithik Roshan. He is just brilliant in this movie. The only thing I loved in this movie. But if u go and watch the movie then plz keep this in mind that their is a huge world other than doing IITs. So just watch the movie and enjoy.

Thank you for reading the review till the end!

If u loved the review then plz follow me and like this review.

Super 30