Originality:

Delhi India
Sunoh- Listen to it!
Aug 04, 2015 01:16 PM 2679 Views

Originality:

This album was released 19 years ago. I would still like to write about this album because- it was one of the pathbreaking music albums when we were growing up as teenagers.

“Sunoh” is also Lucky Ali’s debut album. What did I like about this album? Everything!

Lucky Ali launched himself with a bang! We were floored. He had a different voice, a different texture, different music- everything was unique about the songs of this album. We digged into each song naturally, the lyrics were mind blowing- and the guitar works were like never before.

“O Sanam” the chief attraction of the album became an instantaneous hit overnight. But other songs like “Pyar ka musafir”, “Milegi milegi manzil” were filled with the right amounts of pain and feelings- which we as youngsters fell in love with.

Still now- whenever I listen to these songs, I get goosebumps. I strongly recommend this album to everyone who has good taste for music.

Sunoh - Lucky Ali