Flavor:

Packaging:

A delicious Noodles
Jun 04, 2015 06:47 PM 326414 Views
(Updated Jun 04, 2015 06:51 PM)

Flavor:

Packaging:

I really liked the taste of Sunfeast Yippe Noodles when I tasted it first. It tasted a bit different than other popular noodles brands in the market. It boils so oil and yet  the noodles do not mix with each other and you can single out every single noodle. It is the main characteristics of a Chinese noodles. In Chin, they cook noodles so delicately that you can easily single out each and every single noodles. I have found out the same feature in Sunfeast noodles.

Added to that, the taste maker really makes the dish palatable for both young and adult. It really makes you feel that you are just dining in a Chinese restaurant and having their noodles with curry preparation. My entire family liked the taste. My mother even eats it with puffed rice, what a unique combo! But, she liked the sunfeast noodles flavors and mixed it with puffed rice.

If you want to make a bit soup style noodles, just add some extra water or you want dry type(HAKA) noodles, just add limited amount of water and stir it well continuously while making the noodles.

I surely recommend Sunfeast Yipee Noodles as we all love the taste. Its price is also reasonable, only Rs. 10 a pack. So it is a definite entry to my monthly grocery list.

Sunfeast Yippee Noodles