Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Delhi India
Good source of protien but doesnt tastes good
Mar 22, 2016 05:27 PM 26368 Views (via iOS App)

Flavor:

Product Quality:

Packaging:

Sundrop Peanut butter is one of best peanut butter brands available in India. Though its one of the most expensive brand as well. I bought this when I was working out in the gym, peanut butter is one of the best source of protein and its healthy as well providing you some healthy oils and protein as well. But worst part is it doesnt tastes good, it too rough to eat , tough to swallow.

I didnt ate this for a month as its taste is not good but as it was bit expensive product so I though to eat this so I found a way I started mixing this in my banana shake and other shakes there I was not required to feel its taste and its roughness so this is how I finished my only jar of sundrop peanut butter after that I never bought this. Sundrop do something and make it more tastier and less rough in throat.

Sundrop Peanut Butter