Accessibility:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

New Town India
Wonderful Tourist Spot
Mar 12, 2016 02:55 PM 2190 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Mar 12, 2016 03:01 PM)

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Sundarbans is a too wonderful tourist place in West Bengal . It is located at the border of Twenty Four Parganas and Bangladesh . This place mainly know for Sundari Tree& Royal Bengal Tiger .

I went on Sundarbans with my 8 friends . After going on near by Sundarbans we rent two rooms in a house . Besides it, there have many hotel, market . We stay there for 3 days . They charged total 900/- per day for we all . So, we get room at very low price . They behave with me very friendly . We stay there as paying guest . There we saw rising& setting of sun . That scene was mind blowing . Besides it, there have many rivers, mangrove trees . So, local sightseeing is too good .

Next day we arrive from the rent to Sundarbans by motor van . After that, we start journey by boat . Staffs of the boat were very friendly . During journey on boat in the river side scene was too wonderful, lovely, heart touching . Two sides is covered by many type of tree of forest . There have many bees, birds, pig, animals . We see at water jellyfish, snake, others animals . We sitted at chair in the boat& watching mind blowing scene& at time flowing cold air .  At boat we cooked chicken, fish, rice, egg, etc . Firstly we ate egg, banana, breads then we ate rice with chicken, fish, chutney, etc .  At first we went on Mangrove Interpretation Center . There we saw many status of different animals with well description. There we saw Moneys, Turtle, Birds . There have written in board a quotation that " BONYERA BONE SUNDAR, SISURA MATRIKRORE ". That means animals are safe in forest as childrens are safe in mother's lap . Then we go to Sundarban Tiger Reserve Center  Debanki Camp. There we walking on long fly over to see tiger . There have also few Towers to see animals . We saw a deer . At Sundarbans there have also Tiger Hypothesis, Crocodile Hypothesis . To go there we needed 5 hours in boat . Some places we need around one day . Full day we enjoyed very much with fresh cool air .

Taste of all food like chicken, fish, Indian hen's egg, etc are just awesome . Till now this taste touched with my tongue . Fooding cost are at reasonable prices .

We are enjoyed there very much . I want to go there again . I highly recommend this tourist spot to all .

Sundarbans