Network:

Charges and Billing:

Hope Mills United States
Suncom is feable
Jul 20, 2006 09:06 PM 2345 Views
(Updated Jul 21, 2006 09:02 AM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

Grrrrrrrr... Customer service was the biggest problem for the four years I have had them as a carrier. Poor warrantee service, with unresponsive customer service personel. After months of fighting, someone managed to credit my account with $100.00 towards new phone. I decided to let the credit sit there until they rolled out a new network. Meanwhile suncom got purchases/sold and credit vanished (although my complaint history didn’t) Last year my friends, wife, and I started to have major transmission problems from my neighborhood: We could hear, but folks couldn’t hear us. Suncom kept blaming my phone/old technology, but it worked better around town.

I recently bought a Sony Z520 w/internet. Major issues w/ msn, yahoo, google, skype, Short SMS text... Suncom stated I have to contact service providers for solutions. Seems like I could get a little help from suncom, eh? Like maybe having them admit their service is incompatable with anything on the planet!

If I didn’t have unlimited calls on 2 phones for about $100.00 / mo, I would drop them in a heart beat. I highly don’t recommend them if quality and customer service is what you’re looking for.

I always walk away from dealing with Suncom feeling ripped off, unheard, and angry.

SunCom Mobile Operator