Network:

Charges and Billing:

Patna India
All Right...
Mar 27, 2016 10:56 PM 2960 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This mobile network is from one of the most commonly known brand SunCom who are working very hard and delivering always best and increasing rapidly. Firstly, this is such a good mobile network which is available all over in my area and also works well in Chennai because, I used to go Chennai for some purpose and there also it's network  strength  is as good  as in my  state approximately 80% and the mobile internet works too good. Sometimes it have issue in using internet.

As the network is sometimes not stable. And also when network strength is less I have to go to the third floor of my house as on ground floor network strength goes approximately at 30% but then I use customer support service who helped us a lot in all possible ways and the customer representatives are well communicative and informative.

And they solve issue within 48 hours. I have experienced this mobile network and used in village also. It is very good to use. I will suggest all the members of Mouthshut to go ahead and grab it.

SunCom Mobile Operator