Network:

Charges and Billing:

Mumbai India
SunCom Mobile Operator
May 24, 2017 10:21 PM 1374 Views (via Android App)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

This network are not good to use and I used this Operator network last few days and I not satisfied after use this mobile Operator becouse this Operator are not provide a good connectivity of internet as well as I faced a many issues to use there network. This is a not provide a batter speed of networks and I not liked after use this mobile Operator.

This is not good for high connectivity of internet as well as calls rate charges are really high but service are worst to use always. It is not good for calls and use of data connectivity and I complained about this issue to there customer support but this customer service are not provide a batter solution to me to use this mobile Operator.

Overall this mobile Operator are not good to use and I not recommended to use this Operator as well as not value for money also.

Thank you.