Network:

Charges and Billing:

swannanoa united states
Beware of Suncom
Nov 12, 2005 12:22 PM 2775 Views
(Updated Nov 12, 2005 12:22 PM)

Network:

Charges and Billing:

I have been with them for 5 years. They were good in the begining, I dont have enough room to type the whole story, but I will Say this 1) <VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE> 2) roaming sucks, you can be down the street from the store and roam 3) Every employee will tell you somehing differnt when it comes to roaming, cell phones and plans. Beware, do not go with them, and they auto do your contract if you dont let them know 60 days before contract is up, they do it for you. I am paying too much money, but its worth it, they are an awful company. It is worth the monet to get rid of them. Husband ran up 300.00 in roaming? I dont think so, again like I said, in areas we are covered in, we werent. The phone was poor, and couldnt get any help with it, they told me to send to manufacturer, not convienant, it was my only phone. My husband and I both would get static, echos and dropped calls. I know that no cell phone provider is perfect, but they have got to be better than this. If you do research you will find tons of negative stuff on the company.

SunCom Mobile Operator