Accessibility:

Accessibility:

Local Sightseeing:

Hotels / Accommodation:

Safety:

Konark Sun Temple is good place to visit this is near to puri.when I went to Puri I went Konrk Sun Temple by Taxi I enjoyed a lot because in the Konark I see so many nice views for photography first time I saw there Kazoo trees in which so many kacche Kazoo are there.

our Taxi driver explain us very well the story of jagannath temple and Sun temple .approximately 3-4 hr will take to reach from Puri to Sun Temple but when I reach there in afternoon 2pm because of sun burn we can not enjoyed properly and that time because of some reason that time Temple was closed.

my home town is in Gwalior and one Sun temple is in Gwalior so when I go to konark we feel it is same as Gwalior.

that's why only we disappointing because we thought that is better if we go some another place in comparison to Konark.

may be we can enjoyed more.

but if anyone say first time Sun temple then really a nice place.

Write a Review on Sun Temple - Konark