Plot:

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

I found myself really enjoying Sultan. Ali knows howto puch all the right buttons to keep the audience engaged. Ali's witting and directing are flawless. Thus us without a doubt Ali's best ever movie. Nushki is an acting diva and she is making her way to be the next great actress since Aishwarya rai . I love nushki, I truly adore her and always will. she's my love.

I must confess that I could watch nushki in almost anything but here she really delivers a performance that may be her best yet. and I have seen almost all of her work nushki elevates herself to a leagur ofher own. She is a beautiful girl who is talented enough when playing regular characters such as the journalist in PK.but as a high profile corporate executive in NH10 an in this film as a muscles-bound wrestler she takes it to a level most female actress couldn't You can tell how hard she worked to make this role because when she wrestles you forget it is anushka sharma in the ring  SK is always a pleasure to watch.

Here his character's sizzling chemistry with anushka completely adorable and that moments of sweetness will surely Melt. Overall it is one motion picture that should never be missed nor put aside when selecting movies to be seen on a weekend.Sultan is a sure Winner for All.

Sultan