Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Ideal man ??
Sep 28, 2016 08:26 PM 1483 Views (via Mobile)
(Updated Sep 28, 2016 08:23 PM)

Plot:

Performance:

Music:

Cinematography:

Salman khan is the hero in sultan. He was a beast in the movie which slam every wrestler whoever comes in to the ring. I have watched this movie three times and it is a fantastic movie. I never get bored watching the movie. The best part of the(I love is) when sultan realizes, That now I am in love with the girl, so I need to have a future of myself. The happiest scene of the movie is when sultan wins the last fight. The saddest scene is when their first child die due to lake of blood in his body. The first child was a boy which actually dies. And in the end of the movie a girl is their and sultan is sultan’s wife and sultan himself teaches her daughter to fight. In the movie sultan was famous for capturing kites. And in the movie sultan loses his first run for kite because he collapsed with a girl. Who later become his wife. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjoyed! Sharoon Daniel.

Sultan