Handy:

Sujata

Varkhandem Ponda Goa India
Not worthy and cheap product
Dec 19, 2017 12:42 AM 1176 Views (via Android App)
(Updated Dec 19, 2017 11:42 PM)

Handy:

Hello friends today I want to tell us about Sujata megaix 900 w mixer grinder. I purchased this from online last 2months ago.The design of the mixer is good but I did not liked the jar handle and grinding blades because its quality is bad and cheap. Well, by taking these products in such a price, we can buy good brand product because the company is not as trustworthy and famous. I became a mistake buy taking such product because this mixer makes a lot of noise and in the middle it automatically stops which is not good.I did not know earlier that I would get such a bad type mixer. Blades of the mixer is do not rotate well that's why it does not grind properly. Its power is 900 watts. But price is much high with Rs 4150/-I recommend that don't go for this product its not worthy & not good as well.

Sujata Megaix 900 W Mixer Grinder