Flavor:

Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix is not recommendable
Jan 02, 2016 11:15 AM 2820 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

Suhana mutter paneer mix is not recommendable because the taste will be normal and if we use homely spices , the taste will be much better.I tell you why.Your son or daughter wants to eat mutter paneer resala so there is no color of turmeric and its white in colour.But in ingredients I saw there is turmeric and bay leaves .Therefore using this mix you won't get your desired taste .Secondly bay leaves are used in ingredients .We use bay leaves for  flavour only.In case suhana mix we get to eat it, sounds horrible !One more thing, on packet its written that use the full mix after tearing .

Oh my God, its so much in quantity .For four servings its adequate but if you don't see you can't be imagining it would be too rich specially for aged people.Above all if there are Twp people then I can't use this fully .Then what's the fate if this mixture.Alas it will rot or lose its flavour .Oh my God.The pack says that use it fully .Then its much better to  use normal spices.Just after three says after refrigerating the taste of food was pathetic.So I recommend don't buy this on impulse .Think deeply and then buy .

Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix