Flavor:

Don't Buy - Save some money & stay healthy
Mar 03, 2016 04:49 PM 2451 Views

Flavor:

Packaging:

While staying in a leased spot alongside my companion we used to cook rice/chicken, bread spread/omelet every so often yet generally ate from outside. Either going out for a stroll to an eatery or requesting a home conveyance.

We never had a go at cooking roti/sabji at home since we never learnt intentionally for the trepidation of doing additional work. One day while purchasing staple from our neighborhood shop the retailer demanded purchasing this instant sauce called Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix. He let us know that it is anything but difficult to make and tastes simply like home. We thought alright lets try it out. In the wake of purchasing it we disregarded it for couple of days and after that one time late in the night when there was no other alternative to eat I chose to make this Paneer Mix alongside some rice. Man that was one of the dismal thing I ever tasted. I mean you see we Indians are practically into fiery stuff and still this item for the Indian shoppers had such pheeka(dour) taste.

I know part of individuals will say that I could have added flavors as indicated by my loving yet at the same time this didn't taste anything that I have eaten some time recently. It looked like paneer mumble blend yet didn't posed a flavor like one. Presently when I rang my home and informed my mother regarding this sauce I made however instant she felt free to admonished me to not to eat this thing again or some other item like this. She cautioned about the additives in these sort f pressed nourishments and said this can be destructive to my body. From that point forward I had tried not to eat furthermore prompt other individuals not to eat such stuff. Rather purchase crisp, figure out how to cook and after that eat or simply make a call to some home conveyance sustenance eatery. Notonly will you spare some cash additionally your wellbeing.

Suhana Mutter Paneer Mix